We are looking for participants to take part in experiments involving:
- moving in virtual reality
- interacting with robot interfaces
- watching video clips
- lifting small objects
- and several other motor tasks.
All the experiments are completely non-invasive and have been approved by the Psychology Research Ethics Committee of the University of Cambridge.
To take part you must
- have an @cam.ac.uk email address
- be right-handed
- be aged 18-35
- have normal vision or wear glasses that make your vision normal
- have no neurological or other problems that affect your control of movement
- have very good command of English
Most experiments last between 45 minutes and 2 hours
You will be paid around £10 per hour
for taking part.
Registering with the recruitment system
This takes place only by web-based automated system. To register click on this link:
You will be asked a handedness questionnaire and then be able to schedule yourself for experimental sessions.
Sign up for study
After registering, to sign up for experiments click on this link:
Directions to the Lab
All experiments take place in our lab on the 4th floor Baker Building,
Dept Engineering - turn left out of the lift and go to room 434. For full directions to the lab follow this link: